Friday, March 2, 2012

Bringing Down The House

It's Friday night!!! My first full week after two short weeks is complete! All I have to say is that all of this going to school five days a week is for the birds! Of course, it's way better than being sick and/or sitting in a courtroom for hours on end.  However, where is the snow???? I don't even need a big snowstorm.  Just a small threat of snow around here is enough to get us a snow day.  This teacher needs one.  Also, I know 18 first graders that could use one or eleven days too! Man alive, they are wild animals lately! At least it's been warm enough to go outside to play some.  Today we celebrated the birthday of good ol' Dr. Seuss.  It was fun until we were rudely interrupted with an early dismissal announcement because of tornado watches and warnings.  We still have a tornado watch so we are home having a dance party tonight.  I actually gave up a free ticket to see Brad Paisley and The Band Perry in Knoxville tonight.  I can promise you that Brad doesn't have anything on this dance party though.  We are bringing down the house. (Right now Brian is doing some kind of line dance to "Wagon Wheel" aka "Mama, Rock Me". Do you know that song? I love that little ditty).  We're just praying a tornado doesn't literally bring down the house! Y'all stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment