Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm About To Break Your Heart

I really don't want to be the bearer of bad news...but you have a right to know the truth.

House Hunters is one of my favorite shows EVER! I love seeing the different houses in different parts of the country.  It's very interesting to compare prices and see what you get for the money in different states and cities.  The different styles of homes and decor also pull me in.  And we can't forget the thrill of guessing which house they will choose.  Of course, the predicting is followed by congratulating myself for my obvious intuitive wisdom or yelling at the people that they are making a horrible choice that they will regret for years to come! Why can't they see that I know what's best for them???

House Hunters is actually kind of a thorn in Brian's side because it's set to record on the DVR.  Since it's on HGTV so often (approximately 27 times a day), it really does seem like it's always recording.  He gets frustrated because it's always on! I really think he secretly kind of likes it though because he watches it with me sometimes and plays right along.  Of course, he still acts all irritated when it comes on to protect his tough guy image.  So for years, I've been innocently watching, predicting, congratulating, and yelling.  Then, I came across this...

The Truth About House Hunters

WARNING: Do not click that link unless you are prepared to handle what's on the other side.  If you click and read, there will be no turning back.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

I'm sorry.  So very sorry.

(I still watch it.  Pretty much every night. With Brian aka Mr. Tough Guy.)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, my heart is broken! Ha! I watch that show all the time. My husband gets so aggrevated with me and my HGTV obsession. That is the only channel I really need. I figured the home buyers would get some sort of money incentive. I just didn't know how much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete