Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Trying Hard Not To Show It, Baby

I would like to take this opportunity to say I miss Steve Carell on The Office.  I'm still excited when a new episode comes on, but I've lost a little bit of that lovin' feeling. I wouldn't say it's gone, gone, gone, whoa-oa, but I'm struggling a little bit. Even though I still really enjoy the show, it just will never be the same.  Andy is great so I really don't have any complaints about his new, more important role.  I just really don't care for the James Spader character and THANK GOODNESS they haven't been using the Kathy Bates character much at all anymore.  Not to mention there has been a SERIOUS lack of Jim this season.  He's around, but very uninvolved in the story lines.  I get it...Steve was having some success in movies.  It just always aggravates me though when people get a little big for their britches and leave the show that made them a star when there's still some life left in it.  Please come back Steve! 

(I did read that NBC is planning a spin-off show starring Dwight.  I think we can all see the writing on the wall.)

No comments:

Post a Comment