Saturday, September 17, 2011

Currently

I copied this from another blog and decided to write down some of my current stuff.

Current Books:  Finally starting The Hunger Games, spending a lot of time on my current Bible study Breaking Free. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm hoping to write more about it soon.

Current Playlist:  Why, Jason Aldean of course!

Current Color: ORANGE!

Current Drink: Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi (Brian accidentally bought me a 12 pack of Diet Coke a couple of weeks ago, and I was in major distress.  I forced myself to drink them so I wouldn't waste money, but yuck!)


Current Food: Pizza ~ it's always my favorite!

Current Wishlist: rocking chairs and swings for my front porch, mums & more fall weather   

Current Needs: I'm currently out of my makeup and "the only thing that keeps me from going totally bald" shampoo

Current Triumph: Surviving six weeks of first grade ~ I'm enjoying it but still trying to figure out what in the world I'm doing!

Current Bane of my Existence: My alarm clock ~ I really hate that thing
Current #1 Blessing: Family & Health

Current Excitement:  Fall, My birthday is coming soon, a few little trips we have planned 

Current Link: http://www.pinterest.com/ I AM SO ADDICTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment