Saturday, September 3, 2011

It Had Me At Hello

I've been a little obsessed lately.  Who me, obsessed with something? Surely not.  Ahem.

I looked EVERYWHERE for a new calendar that would please me.  In case you don't know, I can be a little bit picky.  Ahem, Ahem.  I searched the world over looking for a 1) cute calendar that 2) had adequate space to suit my fancy. 

(Sidenote: That just reminded me of that old Hee-Haw song that goes, "I searched the world over and thought I'd found true love, but you met another and pfft you were gone".  Does anybody remember that? Anybody? Anybody? Please tell me you watched Hee-Haw when you were little.)

Then I found this little beauty:

Oh, I fell in love.  Truly. Madly. Deeply. It had to be ordered online, and that turned into a fiasco.  A fiasco I tell you.  I ordered, the site was overloaded and the order wouldn't go through, it finally went through, I received an email a week later that the order was lost, I reordered, I waited a sweet forever, I finally got it in the mail.  I'm proud to report that it was worth the wait.  Welcome to my life, baby girl.  I think she needs a name...any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment