Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mr. Aldean

Or Jason, as I like to call him.

Lisa and I took a fun little trip to Charlotte to see his concert. 

Prepare to view a horrible picture of me.  Trust me, believe it or not, it is the least of all the bad pictures of me from the night.  I had just been hit in the head with an enormous beach ball, hence that little poof of crazy hair.  I was sweating and the flash was so ridiculously bright we were almost blinded. 

Do NOT tell Lisa I put it on here either.
I REPEAT: DO NOT TELL LISA ABOUT THIS PICTURE.

 But we weren't there to look pretty, which is WAY more than I can say for the thousands of college girls running around in dresses that were obviously manufactured and intended to be sold as a shirt ~ not a dress.  Here's why we were there....


Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment